Great job everyone! NW Cup Finals Season Results.
- 3rd place throughout the entire division for overall U16 women.
- 3rd place throughout the entire division for overall NW Cup women.
- 3rd place overall U16 Team for the entire division.
Weekend training is now over for the season.
Just go up to Alpental next weekend and ski, ski, ski. This will be your last chance for a few weeks.
White Pass Speed Camp
TAS U14s and above attend 4 days of speed training at this upcoming May camp.
TAS SUMMER CAMP INFORMATION
There is no better ski racing camp!
Registration is now open!
- Camp #1 - June 23rd to July 2nd - U14s and older
- Family Camp - July 7th to July 10th - Family Camp
- Camp #2 - July 7th to July 16th - U12s and older
- TAS camps open to any USSA athlete!
- More information and registration
support your team
SUPPORT YOUR TEAM:
Shopping at Amazon this season?
Visit smile.amazon.com by following our link and help support TAS.
Every purchase you make donates 0.5% to TAS!
Below you will find links to this year’s TAS hosted races and Non-Race Volunteer positions. We need over 250 volunteers to make these races run smoothly - as well as other valuable Volunteer positions that will help the team in other capacities. Your participation is greatly appreciated! Per the TAS Agreement, TAS members have agreed to the following: